Who are we?
The Sustainable Finance Collective Asia (SFC Asia) is an innovative and collaborative funding platform formed by financial institutions providing a wide variety of funding including debt, equity and developmental capital, together with technical, social and environmental impact, and legal experts. We aim to support funding proposals in three broad sustainability themes – Circular Economy, Sustainable Energy and Social Impact – in Asia by aiming to provide feedback to help these proposals become stronger propositions and fund some of them.
Why are we doing this?
The key objectives of the SFC Asia are:
- to accelerate the funding of proposals, in three broad sustainability themes across different industrial sectors: Circular Economy, Sustainable Energy and positive Social Impact (Proposals)
- to raise the profile of sustainable proposals and their proposers as sustainability leaders
- to help shape sustainability proposals into fundable states with the assistance of technical, social and environmental impact, and legal experts
- to provide a convenient online platform to submit, select and assess sustainability proposals seeking funding
- to promote collaboration between like-minded institutions with sustainability as a key strategic pillar